Sustainability is a huge part of what we do. We want to create swimsuits that not only feel amazing on but that you can feel amazing purchasing knowing you are also doing something good for the planet. We aren’t perfect but we are trying our best to make our company as environmentally friendly as we can.
Here are a few ways we focus on sustainability at Imagine Perry ...
- Our swimwear is made primarily of recycled material. Along with it being environmentally friendly, our swimwear is made from material that is non- toxic, durable, naturally anti-bacterial, and odour resistant.
- When you purchase a swimsuit from us, 5-10 post-consumer plastic bottles were diverted from the waste stream.
- Our swimwear is designed and manufactured here in Vancouver, Canada. We love the people who make our swimwear come to life and feel great knowing that they are treated so well in their work environment and that our carbon footprint to distribute our suits is minimal.
- Your orders arrive in recycled cardboard boxes, or envelopes made of recycled material. We are not using any plastics in our packaging, and will continue to be mindful of waste as we pack all orders.
- We source our fabric from a factory that is OEKO tex 100 certified so our products are completely free of any harmful chemicals and are safe for all to wear.
We love talking all things sustainability so if you have any questions about our mission or products please don’t hesitate to drop us a note, we are here for you!